Article about a report by Greenpeace, European Wind Energy Association and the Forum for Energy and Development that says it's technically possible over the next 20 years to install enough wind-power generators to satisfy 10% of global electricity needs.
Wind could supply 10% of global electricity
- Shell’s 2050 energy scenarios25 Sep 2008
- “This vehicle is powered by chicken fat”30 Oct 2002
- Save energy, avoid population disaster12 Jul 2002
- Silicon Valley firms building their own electricity generators 2 Aug 2000
- Japanese to drill for methane23 Nov 1999