This seems like a wholly pointless entry, but... The Guardian is two parts into its three week series of Saturday supplements about life in 2020. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read the first two yet, and I can't find anything on their site to point to so you can get on with it.
The Guardian's 2020 supplements
- World population could end up between 2.3 billion and 36.4 billion 9 Nov 2004
- Guardian’s 2020 supplements URL25 Sep 2004
- Long distance commuters10 Nov 2003
- Creating scenarios from thin air 2 Jul 2003
- Plants which need less water27 Nov 1999